Volunteers are an essential part of Westminster Village. Without volunteer assistance, many of our programs wouldn’t be available. We are always seeking new volunteers to share their time and talents with us. Short-term, long-term, and special event volunteer opportunities are available. Listed below are a few examples of volunteer opportunities.
- Playing a musical instrument
- Teaching a class (art, music, exercise, technology, etc.)
- Giving a presentation (topic examples: travel destination, history, music, etc.)
- Helping with Bingo
- Helping Residents with the Bookmobile
- Transporting Residents within Westminster Village’s campus
- Assisting Residents on community outings
If you have ideas for volunteer projects or would be interested in sharing your time and talents with us, please contact us.